It’s time to get spooky and celebrate Halloween.
Announcing the 4th Annual Generation Halloween Party – Saturday, October 27 at 5:00p.m on the “Tree Island” in Generation I.
- Games for including Corn Hole and Ladder Ball
- Activities including Pumpkin decorating
- Pot luck dinner
- Costume Parade
The neighborhood will provide a hot dogs and hot dog buns and a grill for cooking meats. Everyone else please bring a side dish to share including desserts.
How you can help:
- Help set up and decorate. If you have any extra Halloween decorations that you’re willing to share that would be great! You will get them back.
- Volunteer to help make/run games.
- Provide folding chairs, lighting, or heavy duty extension chords.
- Provide food supplies:
- Condiments (squeezable), veggie platters, pretzels, chips, and apple cider.
- ***If you have any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian) please bring items for yourself to enjoy and share.
Please RSVP by leaving a comment below or emailing us at email@example.com. This will give us a list of people attending and head count.
Here is what is some of what is needed for the party:
- Heavy Duty Extension cords (3)
- Decorative Lights
- Halloween decorations (Spider webbing, ghosts, etc.)
- Hamburgers and Buns (Large Pack)
- Condiments (Squeezable)
- Fresh vegetable tray
- Pretzels or Potato chips (Large bag)
- Apple cider or juice
- Cups and plates
- Small pumpkins to decorate
Click the button below to visit Volunteerspot.com and please sign up to volunteer to help set-up or bring something.
See you on the 27th.
Note: In case of inclement weather and the party needs to be cancelled, we will update the blog and the Generation Cluster Facebook page.