It’s time to get spooky again and celebrate Halloween.
Announcing the 2nd Annual Generation Halloween Party – Saturday, October 30 at 5:00p.m on the “Tree Island” in Generation 1. We plan to begin with a yummy dinner of hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh veggie platters, chips, and drink. At 6:00p.m we will have a Costume Contest. Trick or Treating with the kids will begin when it is dark. The evening will end around 8:30 with a few games, roasting marshmallows, and making S’mores.
How you can help:
- Volunteer to help set up decorations. If you have any extra Halloween decorations that your willing to share that would be great! You will get them back.
- Volunteer to help make/run games.
- Provide folding tables, chairs, lighting, fire pit, or heavy duty extension chords.
- Provide food supplies:
- Hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, condiments (squeezable), veggie platters, pretzels, chips, and apple cider.
- ***If you have any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian) please bring items for yourself to enjoy and share.
The table below indicates what is still needed for the party and what has been received. Please post a comment and let us know how you’re willing to help or what you are willing to contribute to our Halloween Party! Remember to include your name, house address or phone number.
Also, please RSVP by leaving a comment below or emailing us at email@example.com. This will give us a list of people attending and head count.
Items Needed for Party
- Folding Tables (3)
- Heavy Duty Extension cords (3)
- Decorative Lights
- Halloween decorations (Spider webbing, ghosts, etc.)
- Grill (have 1, need 1 more)
- Hot dogs (Large Pack)
- Hamburgers (Large Pack)
- Hot Dog & Hamburger Buns (Large Pack)
- Condiments (Squeezable)
- Fresh vegetable tray
- Pretzels (Large bag)
- Potato chips (Large bag)
- Apple cider
- S’mores ingredients (Chocolate bars, marshmallows, graham crackers)