We are having a Halloween party on Saturday, October 31st. It will begin at 5:00p.m on the “Tree Island” in Generation 1. We plan to begin with a yummy dinner of hamburgers, hot dogs, fresh veggie platters, chips, and drink. At 6:00p.m we will have a Costume Contest. Trick or Treating with the kids will begin when it is dark. The evening will end around 8:30 with a few games, roasting marshmallows, and making S’mores.
How you can help:
- Volunteer to help set up decorations. If you have any extra Halloween decorations that your willing to share that would be great! You will get them back.
- Volunteer to help make/run games.
- Provide folding tables, chairs, lighting, fire pit, or heavy duty extension chords.
- Provide food supplies:
- Hot dogs, hamburgers, buns, condiments (squeezable), veggie platters, pretzels, chips, and apple cider.
- ***If you have any dietary restrictions (allergies, vegetarian) please bring items for yourself to enjoy and share.
- ***One of our neighbors has already offered to purchase the supplies needed for S’mores.
The table below indicates what is still needed for the party and what has been received. Please post a comment and let us know how you’re willing to help or what you are willing to contribute to our Halloween Party! Remember to include your name, house address or phone number.
Also, please RSVP through the invitation we set-up on Evite.com. This will give us a list of people attending and head count.
For questions, feel free to email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Items Needed for Party
- Folding Tables (3)
- Heavy Duty Extension cords (3)
- Decorative Lights
- Halloween decorations (Spider webbing, ghosts, etc.)
- Grill (have 1, need 1 more)
- Hot dogs (Large Pack)
- Hamburgers (Large Pack)
- Hot Dog & Hamburger Buns (Large Pack)
- Condiments (Squeezable)
- Fresh vegetable tray
- Pretzels (Large bag)
- Potato chips (Large bag)
- Apple cider
- S’mores ingredients (Chocolate bars, marshmallows, graham crackers)