The Cluster Board meeting will be held virtually on Tuesday, March 23 at 7 PM ET. Cluster residents are invited to join the meeting via Go To Meeting.
To Join the Meeting
Please join the meeting from your computer, tablet or smartphone.
You can also dial in using your phone.
United States (Toll Free): 1 877 568 4106
United States: +1 (571) 317-3129
Access Code: 735-526-237
Effective March 1, 2021, Generation Cluster has a new community management company, Rosewood Management & Consulting Services LLC. Every owner/resident should have received a “Welcome” mailing from Rosewood with important information about this transition.
Our new association manager is Candee Percherke. Candee may be reached at 703-778-4480, ext. 115, or via email at email@example.com.
Important Payment Update
Rosewood will be sending new payment statements for April 1, 2021. Detailed information about the new payment process can be found in the following documents/forms that are on the Contact Us Page.
- Intro Letter
- Ways to Pay
- Auto Debit Form
- Resident Information Form
A copy of our September 2020 newsletter is on its way to you in the mail. But just in case, here’s a PDF for your immediate viewing/reading.
In July 2020, our neighborhood will be undertaking a series of neighborhood wide projects which will require us to close the parking lots for the repairs to be made.
All vehicles must be moved and re-located from the parking lots by 7 AM on the day the work starts until the work is completed and ready to be reopened to traffic. Failure to move your car may result in towing at owner’s risk and expense.
For more information, refer to these flyers:
Join us for the June Board Meeting that will be held virtually.
Time: Jun 10, 2020 07:00 PM Eastern Time
As we all hunker down and stay at home, the Board has met virtually and we want to thank everyone for looking out for each other as neighbors, while maintaining social distancing. Here are some items of note:
- At this time, trash and recycling pickup are continuing as normally scheduled.Our community lawn maintenance is also continuing by Blade Runners as normal.
- Exterior home inspections for houses going on the market are continuing as normal. Spring inspections are postponed until further notice.
- The Reston Community Center is closed indefinitely by order of Fairfax County Government. The board will hold virtual meetings.
- The complete parking lot replacement for all of Generation – milling,repaving, and restriping – was originally planned for the April/May timeframe. Due to the pandemic and the fact that many people are now home, the work has been rescheduled begin in July. Concrete: July 6-10 and 7/13-17. Asphalt: July 20- 24. You will begin to see more communications about the parking lot project and its impact to residents as we get closer to the expected dates.
- Millennium street sign was replaced with correct spelling (however, they did not do Millennium + Decade sign).
It’s almost time for our annual neighborhood Halloween Spook-Tacular!
- Oct 31
- 5:30 PM
- Generation I Tree Island
To RSVP and sign up for something to bring, check out this sign-up genius: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/70a0f48aaae2daafe3-generation1
For questions or more information contact Adelle Robinson (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The trees on the “tree island” in Generation 1 will be trimmed on Wednesday, July 24. So the crews have enough room to work (and to protect your car), there will be no parking in this area from 7 AM to 5 PM.
We received this update from American Disposal regarding our trash pickups:
Due to hazardous weather and deteriorating road conditions yesterday, some areas were not completed to prevent potential injury or property damage. Safety to all our customers, the general public, as well as our employees will always be our primary consideration.
We will return on the next scheduled service day for uncollected items and collect double the volume.
We recognize adverse weather conditions may bring unwelcomed service interruptions and apologize for any inconvenience this has caused.